OUR PRACTICE AREAS
We are panel counsel for a variety of insurers, and have handled virtually every type of lawsuit involving insurance. We provide an insured individual or company the same aggressive defense that we provide all of our clients, and routinely take cases to trial. We pride ourselves in effectively communicating with our insurance clients by consistent and thorough reporting.
We also assist claimants, insureds, and insurers with policy coverage matters. We evaluate a broad range of issues, including bad faith, professional liability, property damage, errors and omissions, and commercial general liability exposure. We are highly versed in the declaratory judgment process, and consistently obtain favorable results for our clients.
We have particular expertise in handling insurance defense matters in the following fields:
- Automobile and trucking accidents
- Bad faith and unfair claim practice litigation
- Construction claims including property loss and catastrophic personal injury
- Fire losses involving property damage, loss of life or serious injury
- General liability claims
- Liquor liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Product liability defense on behalf of manufacturers, product designers, sellers, distributors, and users
- Professional liability claims involving lawyers, agents, brokers, design professionals, and real estate agents
Our Insurance Defense Attorneys: